Who We Are and What We Do
At fun, often free classes, we teach you step-by-step methods to preserve food at home:
- Boiling Water, Steam and Pressure Canning
- Dehydrating and Freezing
- Pickling and Fermenting
See our calendar and the statewide calendar on the right for dates and details.
How to get information
- Find our office
- Ask questions through our online form
- Phone: (916) 875-6913
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website has lots of information:
- Also find lots of videos about food preservation on the MFP Statewide website.
Become a Master Food Preserver
Do you want to volunteer with us? Find details about our next training.
Don't miss our upcoming events!
Sign up to receive email reminders.
Preserve today, relish tomorrow!